Tracker

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Those Days

You know those days? Where . . .
  • You find out your hard drive is dying and cannot be cured.
  • You're in charge of book club tomorrow, and your friend hasn't returned your book.
  • When you got your battery replaced your clock and radio were reset to factory defaults.
  • You're watching BYU's basketball team die an even more painful death than your hard drive.
  • There are rumors the football team is facing suspensions too.
  • You can't figure out why people can't keep their pants on.
  • The husband is working crazy hours and you can't imagine what it's going to be like once grad school starts.
  • You're starting to get that pre-I'm-going-out-town anxiety.
  • You realize that while a grand ol' pity party may seem like a great idea, it really isn't.
Honestly, everything I'm whining about is soooo trivial. It just won't matter in a week or two. This is going to sound awfully juvenile, but I have really been excited about basketball this year. Life is filled with so much garbage it's so nice to see that something's going right. Maybe somebody is trying to remind me that there are more important things to focus on than my hard drive, book club, and sports. As my mom always says, "Things will look brighter in the morning!" They usually do

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ugh I know the feeling. My last couple of weeks have been like that, too :( Here's to hoping March is better!