Tracker

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Speaking of Being Nosy

Did I ever tell you about the guy from church that worries Ryan? If so I hope somebody will tell me. Well, Ryan often trims his beard on Sundays. I don't really pay much attention to it because, well, it's still a beard. We're talking millimeters of difference, people. One Sunday Ryan's special friend came up to say hi to me (Ryan was elsewhere at the moment). He said hello and then, "I noticed Ryan trimmed his beard." I said he had. We looked at each other awkwardly and he walked off. This was probably a year ago, and it still makes me giggle. Why did he notice that? And why did he feel the need to comment on it?

On a totally unrelated note, I finally found my bathroom remodel post. Apparently I posted it to March of 2010. Nice.

1 comment:

Holly said...

People often feel the need to make comments to me about my husband's beard, too. I don't know what it is.