Tracker

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Weeks Notice

I really do try not to whine too much. I mean, who wants to sit around reading about my life's complaints? But work has not been happy for me in a loooong time. It seems to get worse and worse. Yesterday, in fact, I was very close to marching up to the controller with my two weeks notice.

But I didn't do it. Because I don't have to! [Also, I don't have to follow the rules of grammar by not starting with conjunctions. Because it's my blog and I'm REALLY tired.] Really though, I am moving back into the exciting world of audit. Sorta. I will be working in the internal audit department.

Honestly, I didn't think that I would be focusing on my career at this point in my life. Since my other plans are taking longer than expected in coming to be, I may as well further my work experience, right? Besides, I think this will be a more rewarding, less stressful position. So, goodbye accounting department!

Well, in another month after they've found my replacement anyway. Let me tell you, they cannot find one fast enough for me. It is time to move on.

No comments: