Tracker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Goals

I think I've got my goals together enough to write them down. So here comes another dry post.

1 - Write my grandma monthly.
2 - Transfer CD's to my Ipod.
3 - Visit teach
at least one of my sisters per month.
4 - Finish the Book of Mormon, studying not just reading.
5 - Get our guest bathroom remodeled.
6 - Replace the front screen door.
7 - Clean out the remaining closets.
8 - Fix our yard (and maintain it!).
9 - Do Temple work for my father.
10 - Visit my grammie's farm.
11 - Keep my journal up to date.
12 - Learn to bake loaves of bread as well as artisan bread.
13 - Plan and have one date night a week.
14 - Change the water filters in the kitchen.
15 - Wash all of the baseboards.
16 - Clean out the garage.
17 - Settle my dad's affairs.
18 - Get into shape.

I might add more as I think of them. This is a good start though. Wish me luck, I guess.