Tracker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm an Accountant

Tonight I had another welcome to life moment. It's more sad than funny though. Ryan and I were watching Ghostbusters tonight. During the scene in the hotel where they zap Slimer, I kept thinking such thoughts as, "Be careful! Watch the china! You're not even TRYING to avoid hitting the chandelier! I can't even imagine the magnitude of this financial loss." The magnitude of this financial loss?? Seriously?? Who thinks like that while watching Ghostbusters? Then I realized I think like that during all movies with destruction. I'm always wondering how much it cost and who is going to pay for it all.

While this is definitely a sign I'm an adult, I think it's also a sign I'm an accountant at heart. Sigh. Not what every girl dreams of becoming. The good news is that I got the uncontrollable giggles during this scene:

Warning! There may or may not be a 4-letter word beginning with "s" in this video.



Oh that marshmallow man.

1 comment:

*Alice Anne* said...

LOL! I do something similar... When someone on a movie is doing something inefficiently, I get all antsy and want to scream at them that there's a more efficient way of getting it done. Wow, are we nerds or what? :)