Tracker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Grocery Store

Apparently I've found my true calling in life. I LOVE working at the storehouse. While I love the service and could go on and on about what a great environment it is spiritually, I also just plain like working at a grocery store. I love both food and grocery shopping anyway, and that's the basic premise for the storehouse. I either pseudo-grocery-shop or restock shelves. Surprisingly I love both. I obviously love the orderliness too. The Church is just so organized. The whole system flows so efficiently and it makes me feel good to walk through the process. Not to mention, restocking involves sorting and organization in itself. Who knew all these years I probably would've been happier restocking shelves at Smith's than working in accounting?

Image courtesy of PreschoolRock.com

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I never worked there, but in high school, I helped my mom fill orders for women in our ward.

Even that was the coolest experience. I still have warm feelings about delivering food to those women who were in such desperate need.

David and Kimber Strasser said...

You are too cute Christie. Glad you are happy working there!

Rina said...

You are hillarious! I'm glad you are enjoying working at the storehouse! How are you feeling?

Kylee said...

Awesome! I am glad you found something you enjoy so much! I love organization, so I can see how I would like it too. You are awesome!