Tracker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One of the Family?

Ryan's brother was in town this weekend, and we really enjoyed spending time with him. I found out that he reads my blog from time to time so I can't share all of the embarrassing stories I was planning on telling.

In all seriousness he was probably the one embarrassed of us. We got to meet his new "lady friend" and I will be shocked if we didn't scare her off. Apparently she told him later that we are all the same.

I have to say this has really made me think. Ryan's brothers do all have similar humors, but I never thought of grouping myself with them. We've been married 5 1/2 years, so am I one of them now?

If the answer's yes, then I think I can live with that. And maybe feel secretly pleased.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

My wife and I are more similar after years of marriage too. However, mostly it has been me dragging her down into my bad habits while she desperately tries to elevate me to her good ones.

Rina said...

That's scary. You'll know you are one of "them" if they give you a Fur name. You'll know you're really in when it isn't prefaced with something like "Bratty".

Johanna Black said...

I just read this(I may have gone back this far to see if you posted anything about our visit!) And I laughed! This goes to show you didn't scare me off. AND, I am sorry I clumped you in with the guys! I don't think thats true. My proof? I don't think you would have walked through our reception looking like a pirate, like Ryan did!