Tracker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Favorite Creations from Mom

We asked the children at church, "What is your favorite thing your mom makes for you? And how does she make it?" Then our pres. typed them up in a newsletter to give to the moms of our ward. I will just share a few that made me giggle:

"Cookies! She mixes them and puts 'em in the oven. Now she has to stir it. Then she eats it all gone without her husband."

"Rice. She puts sugar on it. And she makes it with eggs and puts flour in it. And she puts cotton candy in there. And last pizza in the rice. It's yummy! Oh, and she puts it in the oven." Note: the mother denies this is a true recipe.

"My favorite thing mommy makes is me feel better when I'm sad. When I have a boo-boo or get my feelings hurt, I find Mommy. She hugs me an sings to me. I feel all better."

"Fire. She gets the sticks, then some paper and then burns it with a lighter."

"Cinnamon toast. I make it with my mommy and then put sugar on it! Do you want to come over and make it with me?"

"Taco Bell. Drive there!"

"Happiness! :) 4 cups of sugar and 2 cups of kids!"

"Pancakes. I love my mom's pancakes. She mixes it. She cooks it. Then I brush my teeth so I don't get a hole in my tooth." Her dad's a dentist.

"Cookies: Chocolate chips, cinnamon, wheat, another kind of wheat, a sugar wheat, a healthy wheat. Then she puts them in the oven and then she sets it for something and when it beeps two times it's done."

"Pumpkin seeds. She doesn't make a lot, but sometimes she makes stuff that I don't like."

3 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Thanks for sharing. Too cute and funny!

Kylee said...

That is adorable! What a great idea!

Rina said...

Cute! My kids would probably report that I make them sore-bummed when I spank them for being wicked way too much.