Tracker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Day Is It?

I've been having a difficult time adjusting to 2010. I keep trying to write dates like 3/3/19 or 3/3//0. Just to confuse me more, I've heard no less than three commercials for Presidents' Day sales in the last week. What? THEN two days ago I saw a Christmas Hershey's Kisses commercial. You know, the one where the green, red, and silver Kisses ring like bells? Anyway, I have NO IDEA what today is or what time of year it is thanks to all of the mixed messages. Does anyone want to clear this up for me?

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I feel your pain! I'm just glad I'm not the only one.

Nathan said...

I hate to say it, but I think this is only going to get worse. I caught myself the other day referring to the 90s like they were just a couple years ago.

They are now officially a full decade behind us. In a few years, you can expect to see me on the side of the road, having a detailed conversation with a tree about the cost/benefit ratio of pegging my pants.