Tracker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Moment of Self-adverstisement

I have so few followers I haven't had that gadget on my blog. My insecurity kept me from it, but recently I decided I should have more confidence in myself. I'm 26, not the awkward girl wondering why nobody asked me to the high school prom, for Heaven's sake! Besides, what if people wanting to follow aren't doing it because there's no link on my blog? Regardless, I decided I'm proud to have even 6 followers and have added a followers link. So even if you don't follow my blog, I hope you enjoy this catchy, though odd U2 video. Oh, and yes, I am one of the six, and so is my husband. [shrugs]

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That's right. Show all those high school popularity contests who's boss. The other thing you can always count on is that there are probably several people who don't follow publicly.

Kylee said...

That doesn't count people that follow you on google reader, like I do! We all love you, Cristy!