Tracker

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weird Start

I decided to put in a new set of contacts this morning. Left eye went in fine, so I opened the package for the right one. The contact felt weird in my hand. Almost thicker, but I didn't think about it too hard. I put it in and couldn't see a thing. I took it back out. I made sure it wasn't inside out, no specks of fuzz, and put it back in. Blind again; pulled it out again. Then I realized, my contact isn't in and I can see perfectly!

I won't lie to you. My first thought was, "It's a miracle! My right eye is healed!" Then I check my eye and saw it had, in fact, a contact in it. I realized I must've put my old contact in my eye without thinking AND THEN put in the new one. Nope. I had both my old contacts accounted for inside the case. I checked the garbage to make sure I hadn't pulled out two new ones for right without thinking. Nope.

The only thing I can figure, is that the new contact was actually two stuck together in the factory. Weird. Hopefully it's not an omen for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

That is weird. Yeah, I like your background too. It is fun to change it with the seasons and holidays. Hope you have a good week!