Tracker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October?

I am shocked (pleasantly) that it is October. Time flies faster and faster, it seems. And yet when I think of where I was in life a year ago, I'm even more shocked. Has it really only been ONE year? It feels like twenty.

Anyway, I am very excited about "autumn" (it's a relative term here in the desert). This Saturday I will be breaking out the Halloween decorations. At work my coworkers decided we should decorate our department like a witch's coven. Hmmm...having never seen one, I'm not sure how to do that. Any ideas?

I did volunteer to buy a plastic cauldron and make witch's brew--well, homemade root beer. . . I also feel a need to make cinnamon rolls and chili and spiced baked goods. I will be doing that this weekend as well. What do you do in October?

No comments: