Tracker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Never Ate My Candy

Is that weird? It was sooo important to get as much candy as we all possibly could, but then I hardly ate any of it. Maybe we just had a lot of bad candy in our neighborhood, but probably I was just picky. Ryan figured out when he was grounded from trick-or-treating one year that it's better to stay at home. The candy you're giving out is always the best, right? I mean, who buys candy they don't like? Sometimes he's a pretty bright one. Anyway, we ALWAYS give out Reese's. What do you give out?

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I give out toothbrushes....just kidding - I'm a tootsie roll kind of person. By the way, it is a little strange that you never ate your candy, I always ate mine!

Meredith said...

This year: Smarties...from last year. Shhh! If you don't tell the 2 trick or treaters we're bound to have, they'll never know. And I'm pretty sure Smarties last forever anyway.

The Allens (of Denver) said...

HA! I agree with you Christie! You always buy candy that you like so that you can eat it when you have TONS left over.

I always go with some sort of chocolate bar and then swedish fish or sour patch kids!