Tracker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My First Post

Today I decided to start a blog. I've been a little hesitant, fighting the urge to move into the mainstream. It's a feeling I've fought for as long as I can remember. Anyone who knows me would realize that I also have the urge to talk, type, or anything that resembles communicating--an urge which I usually choose not to fight. So here I am. This is all pretty new to me, but hopefully I'll improve with time. The colors are ugly. Don't worry, I know. My ability to coordinate is limited, so I should probably focus on matching my clothes before I do so for my blog.

4 comments:

The Allens (of Denver) said...

You are so funny! I'm so excited that you are doing this! YAY!! :) Love ya!

Kylee said...

Christie! Welcome to blogging! It is a lot of fun, and I do love hearing all your "passions for things that don't matter", because they do matter. Also, I love how you write just like you talk. It is great! I hope things are going great with you guys in your new house! Post some pics! Oh ya, my blog is http://www.funfarnsworths.blogspot.com/

The Administrator said...

I'm not sure I like this whole Christie-blogging thing. Who knows what things you'll tell people that would get me arrested, deported, or shunned. And I'm not too keen on the fact that you'll be doing "independent thinking" or "sharing feelings".

:(

Rina said...

Welcome to the blog world!