Tracker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No News Yet

I had an ultrasound today, and I am 15 1/2 weeks. I knew the doctor probably wouldn't be able to see anything, but we were hoping. Our little one is measuring a bit small, making things more difficult, and he or she is awfully shy, adding to the trouble. We did get to see some little arm and leg flailing and a bit of wiggling! The good news is that the doctor is going to send us to a radiology lab in three weeks for an official ultrasound. I have been waiting years for this appointment, and I think I can certainly wait three more weeks.

In case you're wondering, I have no inclinations or intuitions either way. Ryan says that he doesn't either. However, several people claim to have had feelings on my behalf. With the exception of my sister-in-law, everyone is betting on a boy. What do you think?

5 comments:

Kate said...

I see you with a girl :)
We can't wait to hear!! What a happy day!

Rina said...

Might as well get used to calling her Amber now. I can't wait to hear in 3 weeks!

Melody said...

I'm going against the crowd. I bet you will have a girl.

Holly said...

Exciting! I think you're having a girl, too. We have our ultrasound next week, and I think it's a boy. If so, they can get married. But beware: my son will probably get his dad's unique sense of humor...

Tamara said...

Christie,
First let me say that I am soooo excited for you! Having a baby is wonderful. I'm guessing a girl baby, either way it will be adorable I'm sure.