Tracker

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dear Walmart Patron

Dear Walmart Patron,

I did not have a camera ready when you crossed the street, else I would be sending it to that people of Walmart website. Lucky you. I can only assume that you realized you were wearing a white shirt without a bra. Maybe if I was that busty I would be more eager to show it off too. But what I'd really like to know is why your father (who was accompanying you) let you out of the house wearing a see-through shirt. Or was that older gentleman not your father? You know, I'm not sure I want the answer. Forget I even brought it up.

From,
A Concerned Citizen

3 comments:

Rina said...

Christie, is this the first time you've ever been to walmart?

Nathan said...

Just the other day, I saw someone at Walmart toweling off with the disinfectant wipes they supply to wipe down the handle bars on the carts.

Maybe I should blog about it ...

Sara Randall said...

hahaha. I love this.