Tracker

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Men and the OB

Nathan is always reminding me of funny stories in my own life. He shared a story about having to see an OB. He is actually not the first man I know to see one though. Joe* is quite the character. One of his fun idiosyncrasies is that he listens to Mannheim Steamroller--year round. At any rate, he went to his wife's OB as his general practitioner. Apparently he felt she was a very attentive, patient doctor. That is one secure man.

*Name changed.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

So, I've been pretty much absent from the blogging world for a little while except to throw up a hurried post now and then.

You just made my week, since I'm finally catching up on blogs I follow.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only guy with an embarrassing OBGYN story.