Tracker

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tired but Grateful

Ehhh, I debated whether to write this post or not, and even as I'm writing I know I may or may not publish it. I've had a long absence from blogging as I've been pretty busy with personal matters. Invitro was a miserable process, but I made it through the first go around. It worked, and we found ourselves shocked (=biggest understatement in my 26 years of life) to find ourselves pregnant with identical triplets. We had about two and a half weeks and three good ultrasounds to adapt to the idea of triplets before their three strongly beating little hearts all decided to stop. I could go on and on about the range of emotions last month brought (not to mention the physical exhaustion and morning sickness), but I think I won't. I'll suffice it to say that we're doing okay. I feel very tired emotionally but I still feel grateful. Somehow I still feel like we're being watched over.

6 comments:

Hilary said...

This breaks my heart. I cannot begin to imagine what you have felt through this process, but know that my love and prayers go out to you.

Rina said...

Christie, I can't imagine how difficult the emotional and physical roller coaster have been. We're thinking of you guys.

Karl said...

Hey cousin,
I want to let you know my fiancee and I have been praying for you guys since mom and dad told me.

Kate said...

Christie, I'm so sorry to hear that! That must have been so hard for you both. We are thinking of you and praying for you. We love you!!

Kylee said...

Christie,
That really breaks my heart. You two are the most incredible people! You are definitely in our thoughts and our prayers!

Nathan said...

Oh, my goodness. I should have read this one before I read the other one.

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the difficulty of this situation.

Thank you for letting us know so we can support you with our prayers.