Tracker

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quick Update

We just got back from vacation and are trying to get into the swing of things again. It was so nice to get away and to have fun with family. Pictures will be forthcoming.

Also, I gave notice before we left, so my last day of work is this coming Friday. More on that later too.

We're starting the process of invitro. I haven't wanted to talk much about our struggles in that area, but I think I'd like to share more. Hopefully you don't mind.

Until I get some order and catch up with blogging, I'll just leave you with this:


Go Cougars.

2 comments:

Rina said...

Too bad the Cougars haven't played as well since that game. Must've been you guys were a good luck charm. (Or Ryan's pre-game blessing.)

Enjoy your last week of work! (or was yesterday your last day?) And good luck with the invitro. I hope the process goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you too.

Kylee said...

Christie, I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I am glad you were able to go to a BYU game. We went to the Air Force game, but our picture and the game turned out horrible. Oh well. I really hope that invitro works for you!! You and Ryan will be awesome parents, and your child will be lucky to come to such a great family!