Tracker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lessons from the Past Week

1. Posting a question on facebook about the ethics of cooking with wine leads to some very passionate responses.
2. Wolf spiders not only can be the size of my palm, but they also apparently live in my backyard.
3. Being an auditor sometimes means finding serious financial discrepancies and bearing news of said discrepancies. Let's all hope they don't kill the messenger.
4. They call them potstickers because they stick to the pot.

5. Ryan is very patient with his emotional wife when she ruins dinner and he has to get carry out to stop her silly crying.
6. I can roast a chicken! And it wasn't even that hard. Especially compared to the potstickers.
7. Noon church may just save my sinning soul. Another week of 8am church and either Ryan or I would have cracked (most likely me; Ryan's the stable one).

No comments: