Tracker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Romance

For some reason Ryan decided he wanted to watch me read my emails. He kept pestering and asking to read the "juicy" emails. Finally I turned around and said, "Look, my life is an open book. I've probably you told about every aspect of my life 26 times. In the last hour. What exactly do you expect to find?" He then burst into fake tears and sobbed about how it's true and something about why don't I have an off button.

And then a bit later he said,"Christie, you just get so angry about things you shouldn't get angry about." I think it was because I was yelling about how my computer hates me. Or something like that.

Truth be told he puts up with a lot of crazy. So, happy Valentine's Day, honey! Thanks for putting up with me! And I ain't monkeying around.



Aha! He's not going to find that funny at all. But I'm laughing away.

No comments: