Tracker

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Fave and Anticipated Fave

99 times out of 100 I recommend homemade snacks/treats over store-bought. One exception is this:


Heaven on earth. No joke. I love most dark chocolate, but nothing I've ever tried is like Ghiradelli. Definitely one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

Nestle chocolate chips and Bakers chocolate squares are great and I use them regularly. But if I want/can afford to splurge, I use Ghiradelli.

Another soon-to-be favorite is Julie and Julia. I am so excited to see this movie! From the trailer I can tell Meryl Streep will make an EXCELLENT Julia Child. And I fully expect to see all kinds of delicious foods I can make, and not buy (like the above). Mmmm . . . I only wish the movie was in 3D . . .

2 comments:

J Hardy said...

and smell-o-vision. I'm going to see it tomorrow night. PS... We happen to live in the Ghirardelli city if ya ever want to come check it out ;)

Christie said...

Jess, I do want to come check it out! If only there was a BYU football game in San Francisco . . .