1. She stands by the Christmas tree all day long saying, "Prehy Chismas twee, mama? So prehy! So fun! Wow!" etc.
2. After you put the star on the tree she tells you, "Where angel?" Apparently, she wants an angel topper, not a star.
3. Later she looks at the lighted (but otherwise naked) tree and says, "Oh no! Need decorations." (Yes, she used the word "decoration.")
4. She has been wishing random people merry Christmas periodically since October.
5. She pretends to fall asleep on the couch and then wakes up and asks, "Christmas here now? Santa come?" for 10 minutes straight.
The craziest part is that Christmas babies, well, they just know. Nobody teaches them these things. They just seem to figure Christmas out all on their own. It must be running through their veins. But regardless of how my little Christmas angel knows, I am just glad she knows. We are having the best holiday season ever because she is enthralled with everything about Christmas. And frankly, so am I.
Picture taken by Robin Lee http://portraitsbyrobinlee.blogspot.com/