Tracker

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winnie the Pooh and a Dirty Mirror

If I post another picture, do you promise to ignore my dirty mirror? I didn't realize how dirty it was until looking at the picture (which could be because I need to change the light bulbs in the bathroom). Well, I feel large but I still get plenty of comments about how small I am. In fact a waitress asked if I'd like a drink last Friday. On the other hand, a friend at the storehouse was laughing at me yesterday. I asked her why and she told me that I looked like Winnie the Pooh toddling around. Nice. Another lady at church told me I'm starting to waddle. She also giggled at me. I'll have to let you be the judge:

4 comments:

Rina said...

If you want me to judge, you'll have to post a video of you walking so I can tell if you are waddling or not. You do look small, considering your baby can be here in a few weeks! I was just telling Ryan that if she comes as early as Bowen she'll be here this week!

Holly said...

I think you look cute! Enjoy your last month. I have found it to be a little easier than they say. Of course I still have two weeks left.

Anonymous said...

Cute! You waddle if you want to!

Auntie Debbie

Tamara said...

Looking good Christie!