Tracker

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Give Up

Enough people have been bugging me that I'm finally giving in and posting a baby bump picture. I apologize that all my blogging revolves around being pregnant. I'm sure there are funny/interesting things happening, but I don't remember them. I don't remember a lot of things these days. Sorry.


Oh, and I am officially in the third trimester. The first went so painfully slow, but the second was super fast. Baby girl will be here before we know it! I just hope the fall weather gets here before she does. We're sick of 100 degree weather over here.

5 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Super tiny and cute!

Rina said...

Awwww.. your belly is little. Before you know it all of your pregnancy posts will switch and you'll have all baby posts. I can't believe you are already 2/3 of the way there. Also can't believe you are still having 100 degree weather. Yuck! We are half that around here.

croaking toad said...

Oh, I got on to comment on your blog post and the house exploded ... BYU just scored with 11 sec. to go agains Utah .. Oh boy. So now I'm wondering if I will need to start training our puppy to come to Riley instead of Jake!

Anyway. Cute baby bump but lets see the whole package. I know their is a glowing mommy face to go with the baby bump.

Can't wait to see this little girl.

Stephanie Ray said...

No fair, I got huge with my kids! OH well, you look cute with a bump! =)

Kylee said...

Christie, you look so little! There is no way you are in your third trimester looking that small! And cute! I am still so so happy for you!