Tracker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Birdies

I am SO excited! I'm definitely not a bird lover, but there is something really cool to me about having baby birds just outside our front door. I feel like I somehow contributed to nature or something. Anyway, I think they were born sometime Friday night because I heard cute little chirps Saturday morning. I can't see them because they're too high, but Ryan got a good picture by reaching and using our little stepping stool. I just think they're adorable. I name them . . . Pitrie, Ethel, and James. As you can see James is a little shy.

2 comments:

Rina said...

Such a wonderful contribution to nature. Thank you Christie. It couldn't have been done without you. :) We are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our two baby robins so I totally understand your excitement over these ugly little birds. Any idea what kind of bird it is?

Meredith said...

Pitrie is definitely my favorite. Oh, the Land Before Time...how long has it been since I watched that?