Tracker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Uninvited Guest


Soooo...I knew this day would come, but I was REALLY hoping we'd be the only house in the state that would avoid finding one of these critters in our home. It was one of the most traumatic things that has ever happened to me and probably WOULD'VE been the most traumatic if I had stepped on him. In some ways I'm grateful he was big because he was pretty hard to miss, even though our "pale spice" carpet should've been named "scorpion tan." Yech! Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

2 comments:

David and Kimber Strasser said...

Oh no, that is so scary. I remember one time my mom almost stepped on one barefoot in our garage in Vegas once. I am glad you didn't step on it. Yuck.

Rina said...

Scorpions are nasty and creepy. Don't let them get ya, I hear they do weird stuff to your nervous system. I finally tried the Cafe Rio salad dressing recipe you sent me. YUMMY! thanks!