Tracker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Eggs

I haven't dyed Easter eggs in years, so I decided we should this year. Probably I was influenced by the giant display at the grocery store. Hey, marketing works.

My eggs were mostly boring, but The Husband got a little creative. Note the angry little green egg and the awesome blue football. The one that looks black-brownish was his too . . . his mutt egg dyed with ALL of the colors. The point is that we did have fun. And rewarded our efforts with cherry chocolate cupcakes.

2 comments:

Rina said...

How fun! We bought a kit a few days ago and it is all Bo can talk about. He can't wait to dye eggs and put face stickers on them. Personally, I can't wait to try your choco cherry cupcakes. Mmmmm...

croaking toad said...

forget the eggs .. we made the cupcakes!